In September we went to Chicago for an excellent weekend with Paul, Mell, and Eirik. We went to the Aquarium, Millennium Park, the Museum of Art, and walked all around the city. The men saw King Tut at The Natural History museum and the girls and Eirik braved the wind and rain to shop on the Miracle Mile. We ate fantastic food and totally enjoyed the scenery. I don’t think we could have jammed much more fun into three days. Unfortunately, I forgot to make sure the memory card was in the camera before we left (it wasn’t) so I only have pictures of the first day.
Who needs St. Patrick’s Day? The river was incredibly green even in September.
This is a picture of pure love!
Here are the boys in front of what we decided was either a giant blood cell or lima bean. Whatever it is it is absolutely awesome!
One of our favorite things about the trip was wading in the park after walking all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment