Friday, October 10, 2008

WoWza Rhoda!

To enjoy this video you must either love Rhoda, videogames, or both. Okay, so you only have to love Rhoda. Enjoy!

I'm such a proud daddy! My girl is starting out right! Just so everyone knows, this is from Utah in July. Now Rhoda's gaming skills are out of this world. . . . of warcraft.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I love it! (I'm also very fond of Basil too so the doting dad commentary is a treat.) Mom

Melody said...

he he he he he

Janet said...

wow rhoda is doing soooo much more now!!!! i can't wait till chuck and i come out there to see you guys. adele is very fussy today. i think (and hope cuz she only has 2) that shes teething.i loveyou guys very much. please give rhoda a big hug and kiss from aunt janet and cousin adele. =) we love you! -janet and adele

James said...

Soon she will be your own fishing bot. You will be the richest man in the world...of...