Saturday, December 6, 2008

The da da whisperer

This is a longer one but definitely worth it! Especially for adoring parents or grandparents. We love it when she whispers to her toys. She seems to have a great imagination.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! We are seriously counting down the days until you get here!! Its been way too long since we've seen that cutie little girl!

Dawn said...

We loved it. Grandpa, after watching once through (unlike him since the pull of WOW when he is near a computer is beyond resisting as you know), put it on again later when he was getting ready for bed, brushing his teeth etc., just to hear her sweet voice. "It's just like she is here with us. Isn't it great?" was his comment to me. I'm sure we'll be listening to that one as background music for some time. Thanks.

Emily M said...

So cute. Will responded in kind when he heard her. A "da-da" to you, too. I liked how they got a little growly at the end. She is so fun, and I can't wait to see her (and you)!

Becky Christensen said...

This is a great one for aunts and cousins too! Will was enthralled for the whole thing -- da da-ing along with Rhoda. Kurt wants to know, "Is that all she can say?" I had to watch it twice. She sure is growing and getting big and cute.