Thursday, August 20, 2009

100

After over three years we have finally reached our 100th post! Woohoo! To celebrate I am going to make a drawing of the names of anyone who left comments on past posts, including this one. The prize will be something made by hand, by me, especially for that person. Plus, as a special prize for everybody, here are some super cute pictures of Rhoda playing at the park today. Best of all, these pictures were taken with OUR NEW CAMARA!! Now that is worth celebrating.This is Rhodie's friend Joshua.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Ummm..... what the royal cuteness?! I seriously made James drop what he was doing on WoW (no small accomplishment) and come gawk at these pictures with me. Can she come live with us? :)

Sharon said...

P.S. Congrats on the new camera!!! The pics are awesome!

Sharon said...

P.P.S. Happy Birthday, Basil! (And sorry I made you think that you had comments from three people. I'll stop now!)

Emily M said...

A drawing! I hope I win! Rhoda is adorable. I didn't know you two got sick in Peru! I'm so glad it didn't last too long-- it sounds miserable. Love you!

Melody said...

I'm finally caught up reading all your awesome posts. What a great trip! I just love all the detail and humor in the way you guys post. It makes it feel like I was there,, sort of. I loved the pictures... well all of them. There are too many to name. Kit, I love that hairband you are wearing. So cool.
I love how you guys take things slow enough to savor the details. beautiful. See you in a few days!! :)