By Basil
So I must say that I adore all three of my girls, but I wanted to share a couple of Rhoda stories today that made me laugh.
First, for any of you who doubt Rhoda's impulsivity, today we found her seated atop a juice jar which was on the top stair of a step stool. She had two curtain rods--one in each hand. She still hasn't been able to give me an explanation of her thought process so I decided to drop it.
She also knocked a fan off of the table and messed up the outside cover. She said "Mommy, wheel broken." Kit corrected her, "you mean the fan is broken." Rhoda paused for a second, "Mommy, fan broken too."
And last but not least Kit was trying to get Rhoda to stop messing around and said "Mommy said 'no'." Rhoda replied, " Rhoda said play with lights."
Yes that is my daughter. Despite her random and frequently destructive nature she is also very sweet. Today I found her like this
Reading to herself while daddy helped Lindyl. Man I love my little Rhoda.Of course, a few days previously she had been found abruptly jettisoning puppies from their home. I dunno, maybe it all balances out.


2 comments:
I think it is Rhoda the JuiceJar Queen. Dad says think Jackie Chan Drunken Masters and the Monkey Queen. I don't know what he is talking about but he says you will.
I also love the "Rhoda says ..." backtalk. So cute.
We love Rhoda too. Thanks for the pics and stories.
You can't turn your back can you? :) I know the feeling. They are just so curious. Like, what will happen if I sit on this juice cup on a top step and twirl battons while singing "come come ye saints?" Will I get a circus gig? Today Joren said, "don't look in that drawer." Hmm.. I wonder why not. Well, I found out. He had put a toad he had found outside in a ziplock bag and put it back in the box of empty ziplock bags!! Ahhhh!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment