Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Still Best Buds

Basil did such a sweet post for Rhoda and got it up so quickly I think I may try to make him the official poster from now on. But I did want to sneak on for just a minite for a quick report on how sweet this father daughter combo really is now that they are officialy together. Wow, what a team! I always knew Base would be a wonderful dad, but I have still been amazed at the tenderness and adoration he shows for his girl. She can already recognize this love and only has eyes for him. It has made these last days so joyous and easier since Rhodie's dad is so good at comforting her. I feel like the luckiest, happiest girl in the world. I will still probably be somewhat incommunicado for a while, but hopefully Basil will keep posting so we can keep you all updated about our new favorite topic!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You can just feel the love and instant bonding between daddy and daughter going on here. Very nice. Keep posting Kristen.