Thursday, May 8, 2008

lil' bud

(by Kit)
I'm going to have to take back what I said about the weather going straight from winter to summer. This week has been very spring-like indeed. We have been having lots of rain and temperatures that make me fear for my newly planted marigolds (thank goodness we didn't have May snow like Utah). In the meantime, I am going to post these pictures from last week of our little chicky-bird among the beautiful blooms that have been all around town. Happy Spring! -There is more to come by Basil.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! I love spring! I can't believe how fast she is growing! James and I were talking about how big she'll be by the time we get to see her! Stop growing, Rhoda!

Dawn said...

She is growing, but still no backbone? Or was she just trying to launch out of the tree? Beautiful blooms and baby.

Emily M said...

What a beautiful blooming baby!