During this walk, Kit found wild rhubarb and, of course, couldn’t resist digging it out with her hands to take it home to plant. She did this about halfway through our walk and had no way of washing her hands. Luckily, we had already taken tons of pictures so nothing was lost. I had to take a photo of Kit in her element—digging around in the dirt to find foodstuffs.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Before and After
Recently, Kit and I went for a walk in metroparks and as it turns out it was the same one we did a month before Rhoda was born (for Kit’s birthday). Check out the before and after photos. They are in basically the same area. What a huge difference a few months can make (especially when you are pregnant)! 
It was a picturesque day! I have been trying to snap beautiful nature shots lately with my camera (it makes me feel like I am actually good at art). One of my best came from this trip.
To be honest, Rhoda was so delightful that we couldn’t stop snapping photos of her in different situations. 
What a scowl!
Now, those last few of photos were good, but look at the one I caught of Rhoda playing with her mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the "before and after" pictures! So cute!
LOL @ Kristen with the rhubarb!
Great pictures! That little Rhoda is such a sweety. I have a rhubarb tart recipe to die for if you want it. I love rhubarb! Cool find. I love your spontaneity!
Kit, you look so in your element out there with muddy hands and a smile. Where are your planning to plant that rhubarb, pray tell? Maybe your neighbor with all the planted plastic and metal doodads will give you a spot among them? Rhoda is darling! What a smile, and Basil, you look pretty darn cute in the one where Rhoda is scowling. By the way, I would like the rhubarb tart recipe. My backyard rhubarb is flourishing--the only thing that is, so far. Forward the recipe to me? Gracias.
Post a Comment