Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keep walkin'

by Basil Hmmm, I seem to see a trend here. Rhoda in pink + beautiful flowers = photo shoot by delighted parents. We just can’t seem to stop ourselves from taking pictures of Rhoda with flowers. It must be the striking resemblance. We took Rhoda to Tony Brush Park (a little park right in Little Italy). I don’t think she appreciated it as much as her parents did.Oh, and look, we found flowers again! There was also this perfect little nest right at eye level.After looking at the pictures, Kit said, “Hey, you and Rhoda have the same expression in this one.” I didn’t buy it, but after looking more closely she was right! Here is a zoom in.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures!

Dawn said...

If you reverse the order of Rhoda saying Ooo and the birdnest pic, it will look like she is the one who spotted it and said Oooo look! What a darling baby girl, and I love the picture showing Basil's and little one's identical expressions. Good eye for details, Kit. Keep posting--keep doting grandparents happy.

Sharon said...

Oh my heck - James and I are laughing so hard at the picture of Basil and Rhoda. LOL! I love it.

She is so stinking cute! We want to see her! She is just getting too cute for her own good!

Anika Nordic Love said...

Tony Brush park! Remember how they tore it up right before we left? Silas was so sad. Rhoda is darling. I want to snuggle her and kiss those cheeks. I miss you guys so much. Geez, even as I wrote that I started crying. Ugh. I had a wonderful dream recently where we were all reunited. It was such a happy dream. Mr. Parisi had carpeted everything with burgundy, berber.

Krilafis said...

KRISTIN!!..and Basil...

It's Krissie Ostlund.

Three things:

1. Your baby is extremely cute.
2. I have missed you
3. I am glad you have a blog.


That is all...for now.

Brittons of Provo said...

I can't get over what a cutie she is. Every time I see her I think of Kristen coming to visit and holding Gabe while saying, "I look like you, Basil looks like Ontario....this is like seeing a vision of our future!" and then I think that they actually could be siblings. I am jealous that my whole family got to see her and I didn't. :(

Lynn said...

She looks beautiful! We are making Holmfeet a private blog. We'd like to send you a reader invite, please please give us your email address via email (lynnoba@hotmail.com) or comment on Holmfeet. That way you can view our blog anytime. Thanks!

H said...

Hello!! It's Heidi!
First of all, that little doll of yours is so SWEET and adorable! Nicely done!

And, I hope I see you when you come out reunion time! I miss hanging out with you guys and even though I stink at keeping in touch, always know that I love you!!

Dang, what a cute kid!

Sara said...

Kristin & Basil: What a cutie! I love the pink sweater/jacket thing. Katheryn had one like that from baby gap. So cute. Cannot wait to see her. I will email you a video I took of Rachel saying Daddy. Hope you are well and that the weather isn't getting to ya!
Love,
Sara

Melody said...

What fabulous pictures! That girl is getting cuter every minute if that is possible. Miss you guys!

Brittons of Provo said...

Okay....Rhoda is adorable, and we want new pictures of her!

Emily M said...

I agree-- let's see that girlie!