Wow, it has been a long time since we posted, but now we are back (with nearly 300 pictures). Don't worry, we will only post the best.
So. back in May (if you can still remember that far back), we visited the Aanderud's for Paul's birthday. And what a birthday it was! Wine, Women, Psalms! Except the wine was rootbeer, the women were our wives, and the psalms was a baseball game. Here you can see Paul enjoying his birthday pie.

Paul and I didn't take a camera to the game so no pics, sorry. The next day we decided to destroy the children's lives. Melody and Kit went to something called a Mom-to-mom sale. As far as I can tell, it is an estrogen-laden, glorified yard sale, but the girls loved it. Next we dragged the kids to IKEA and REI (which Cleveland is lacking). Eventually, even the adults were tired and we headed home to enjoy some R & R time.
Here is Rhoda relaxing with her mom after a long day.

Here are the Joren and Rhoda after falling asleep during sacrament meeting. Luckily, the adults woke up in time to take the pic.
Since Paul has given up World of Warcraft, he has discovered some amazing new games (which he was happy to show me). I enjoyed watching and playing with a cold one in my hand (cold caffeine-free diet coke, I know, I'm lame).
2 comments:
Your awesome title says it all. :)
Hey now, don't berate yourself for hte unleaded Diet Coke - we have a hefty stash in our fridge at all times!
Cute, cute Rhodie - and cute, cute mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment