Sunday, June 22, 2008

Attack of the Mutant Baby!!

Our camera wigged out. . . not our baby. . . promise. Over the month or so that we haven't written, we have taken tons of pictures and now are left not knowing how put them into a post. Kit and I decided that the best way would be to make a "around the house" post. This includes mostly photos around home with a few extras, so here we go. Here is a pic of Rhoda waking up. Ok, Rhoda is stinkin' cute. Can you see how much she has grown? Rhoda has started watching me play on the computer. I even let her punch the keyboard (which she LOVES). My World of Warcraft wiping skills have improved significantly since we started playing together. For a little while now, Rhoda has been struggling with thrush. We have tried tons of things, but nothing worked, until now. We finaly tried something called Gentian Violet. Unfortunately, it dyes everything it touches; fortunately, it makes for some cute, blue-mouth pics. On father's day, we went down to visit Don and Carmen with my Uncle John. It was an awesome visit that I will write about in detail later. What I need to tell you is that Carmen bought baby Rhoda a little pink doll. You wouldn't think that a 3 month old would care about toys or even distinguish one item from another, but she loves it. I don't know if I can even explain it. She smiles whenever we give it to her. She grabs on, hugs it, and tries to shove the doll in her mouth. You know what? I think the photos say it better.

I just need to put in a little plug for my mother for these next photos. My mom is the greatest. She bought us a backpacking carrier to take little Rhodie on hikes. So we have been taking her out to Holden Arboreteum to enjoy nature

I just can't help but love pictures of Rhoda sleeping, especially with her mom. Now this last picture is from today, July 22nd. And we had peanut M&M size hail. Pretty weird.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

YAY!!! New pics!! I love them! Thanks for posting! I cannot wait to meet darling baby Rhoda next week!

K - I cannot believe that picture of her laying on the couch in her diaper. She is SO grown up! I didn't think it was her at first. Too cute!!

Melody said...

Such cute pictures! She is going to be so fun to play with next time we see you guys. Joren and Rhoda can roll around and play steamroller and stuff. Can't wait!

Katie said...

Cute, cute pictures. Sarah always says that Rhoda is the cutest baby ever! You sure do take good pictures!
Katie