
I feel like an idiot for not putting this up sooner. This was supposed to be a mother's day post and instead it is more of a midsummer's day post. I just want everyone to see Rhoda and Kit together and to know that Kit is an amazing mother (if not the most amazing).
Kit can always coax a smile out of Rhoda (mostly using kisses).
So there you have it! Conclusive evidence that Kit is the best Mom and Rhoda the best baby.
4 comments:
What darling pictures! I have no doubt that Kristen is the best mom ever and I can't wait to see her in action!
Yes yes, it is evident that they are the sweetest and cutest girls in Cleveland, and Ohio and maybe even ever! Happy Mother's Day Kristen!
Hey Basil and "Kit"! I came across your blog after talking to Jamie today on Facebook. Wow! You guys are awesome. Congrats on getting married (although it's probably been a while). I sometimes miss our young days in good ol' Tooele. Your little girl is adorable. I love being a mom! I have a little 2-year-old girl, Lucy, who actually wants me to play with her RIGHT now. :) My blog is http://johnsonewz.blogspot.com/. Good to see you!
Can you send your email address to jamie.ahlstrom@gmail.com I want to have it in case I need to send you dirty comments I can't publish on your blog :)
Post a Comment