So, for all you who were unaware, Kit has a family. I know, I know, you were unaware, but they are totally awesome and fun. Her cousin, Evan, recently returned from Brazil to Mansfield, Ohio and we got to visit! Woo Hoo! Break out the party ballons!
Okay, so it was also memorial day weekend which let me escape from the terrifying shackles of research (which Kristen swears will follow me for years to come while I try to get my papers published).
Anyways, we have some nice pictures from our visit! This is Rhoda's first time in a swing without being held.

We went to the park with Kristen's cousins once removed or second cousins. I'm not sure how that works. From left to right: Alex, Beth, Katie, and an unknown and most likely lost soul.

After the swings, we took a walk aroud the lake/pond and had stick races under the bridges. I won a couple of times since my sticks were blessed by Rhoda.
After the park, we returned to Marie's home to enjoy a BBQ with everyone.


Sorry, naming everyone in the pictures would take up too much space and no one would read it, but I will label the ones below.
This is Kristen's cousin Matt holding baby Rhoda. He is a favorite with babies and ladies alike.
Below on the left is Joe (who recently returned from Trinidad as a missionary) and on the right is Evan (who even more recently returned from Brazil).
Last is a picture of me helping the kids light the yard on fire. Oops, I mean the fire- in the yard- yea, thats it. The picture isn't clear at all, but I am holding baby Rhoda and directing everyone to keep the fire burning all night. Sacrifices begin at dawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment