So, in theme with everyone not knowing enough about Kit, I continue my next blog. Kit LOVES the outdoors! I know, you are all amazed, but here me out and check out some of the new pics from our visit to the botanical gardens.
The Anderson board of turism would like everyone to know that the gardens are walking distance from our house so Rho and I go there a lot. (Some of these pictures are from one of our walks) We also get in free because of our membership to the arboreteum, another great place to visit in Cleveland.
The Botanical Gardens has two enclosed areas. One is based on a rainforest with a ton of butterflies. If you look closely you can see at least 2 butterflies on a leaf by baby Rhoda and I.
There is a sky walkway above the rainforest where Kit took our picture from the treetops.
Though the weather was nice we still neaded some cooling off after walking all around the gardens and we couldn't resist playing with Rhodie in these great water pumps as well as a walk-into water fountain.
You can't really tell from the pics below, but little jets of water would shoot up randomly. Kit loved it and Rhoda played along.
After we got home, Rhoda was so tired that she zonked out in a funny position. Behold!
No comments:
Post a Comment