Friday, June 27, 2008

Return of the Missionary Type: Part 2

Now, I know that I mentioned that Evan had returned from his mission in Brazil . . . ladies. But don't think that after one mention I would neglect him, oh no way. A few weeks after our visit to Greenwitch, we traveled to Mansfield for the official return address of Evan. His talk was great, the ward was great, and the food afterwards was incredible. We didn't take any pictures during church, but the party after was full of fun, laughter, and this cute little tyke (pictured below) known as Emma. The picture below is of Katie (Emma's older sister) holding Naomi (her cousin). These two were thick as thieves the whole day. The cute man on the left is none other than the infamous Evan. . . ladies. The man on the right is me (Basil) holding my darling little child. Evan got a chance to hold her, but she had a blow out diaper within five minutes. Rhodie has a funny way of telling someone how much she likes them. And last but not least, "the-random-picture-of-people-eating-where-no-one-has-a-good-expression-on-their-face-thanks-to-Basil's-ability-to-take-pictures-at-inappropriate-times!" I can't figure out who the person is in the bottom left. Matt (Kit's cousin) is next, followed by Kit and then Marie (Kit's cousin). Last, but not least, I think the hands belong to Kit's Aunt Andrea. Enjoy the pics and the love . . . ladies.

1 comment:

Emily M said...

What fun. Wish we could have been there... ladies.