Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ohio Kin

by Kit My Anderson/Clark family, two aunts who transplanted to Ohio about 16 years ago, have been so good at helping us keep the homesickness away since we moved here. This year we had an Eastern family reunion at Lake Erie. Rhoda was more confident in the water with her daddy holding her and loved the gentile waves. despite the wind the temperature was perfect. Waves and good weather weren't all we had, here is more. Bathing Beauties: Rho, Kit, Gabe, Meg, Natalie, Alison, and Julia.
Fun in the sun, building sandcastles and burying cousins. Good food
Great conversation Best buds All that and our wonderful family to share it with, who could ask for more!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Cool picture. I love sail fish. Looks like a great vaca. I Miss you girl!

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you have family in Ohio . . . though you mustn't think of settling there, of course.

Emily M said...

Looks so fun. I am jealous.