So Kit decided to display her talents in a very obvious way this year (i.e. making a Tutu for Rhoda's Halloween costume). She also realized that great photos of Rhoda would be necessary to show everyone the cuteness that is our daughter. The result is this post you are now reading. Enjoy!


Since our current appartment has no hardwood floors, Kit decided to contact a first year med student's wife who did (this explains all the hardwood you see. Don't freak out. We didn't move).
So, the family had just gotten a kitten which added to the cuteness of the pictures. Rhoda, of course, was delighted with the cat and tried to chase it around the room. The cat was too fast for her, but with a helping hand the cat stayed put.
As you can see, fast friends (even though the kitten is horrified of her new 'friend').
When Rhoda wasn't allowed to touch the kitten because of posing for photos, the cat showed much more interest. I think it had something to do with the hand-sewn tutu and ballerina shoes.
Isn't our daughter darling? Oh, and the cat is nice too, I guess.
By the end, Rhoda was plum-tuckered out and would have slept right there if her parents hadn't made her come home.
One last wonderful photo of Rhoda.
8 comments:
Oh, my goodness what a doll! She is a precious ballerina (and excellent sewing, Kristen). She is looking so old! We miss you guys. Give us a call sometime, I think I must have the wrong phone number for you in my phone.(208)346-1641 :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE the tutu and the shoes! That is such a cute costume.... I can't stand it. Of course, the model is so cute that she is what makes the costume work. Love it!
i love the outfit, what great pics!
And I thought she couldn't get any cuter! What a sweet little smile. You can see the hackles rising on the cat who is being pushed into the picture, poor kitty. But better a wary aloof cat than a jump all over you and lick your face friendly dog, right? For laughs, my favorite picture is the tuckered out one.
Beautiful costume! Someday we need to get our little girly girls together!
She is such a darling little girl. Good work guys!
Katie
What a darling baby and cute outfit! I was thinking she's too little to be standing up-- but there was snow on the ground when she was born, wasn't there? How fast she has grown!
HOly COw!! She is so darling! I am so glad you guys have a blog so I can keep up with you.
Hope rotations are going well for Basil. . . . . trying his best to be helpful without getting in the way-- it's a a tough job for a med student!! I think D actually cried after a day on the gyn service.
Post a Comment