Hey cousin! I've been taking a peak at your blog...your little Rhoda is too cute! Just to be fair, I have one too so if you want an invite let me know. ryancampbell82298@yahoo.com
Missed the giveaway, but glad to have found your site, now I can keep up with you guys.
By any chance do you happen to know our friends Eric and Sarah Palfreyman? They moved to Cleveland last year and Eric is a 2-nd year medicine resident at the Cleveland clinic. . . .
2 comments:
Hey cousin! I've been taking a peak at your blog...your little Rhoda is too cute! Just to be fair, I have one too so if you want an invite let me know. ryancampbell82298@yahoo.com
-Mary
Missed the giveaway, but glad to have found your site, now I can keep up with you guys.
By any chance do you happen to know our friends Eric and Sarah Palfreyman? They moved to Cleveland last year and Eric is a 2-nd year medicine resident at the Cleveland clinic. . . .
Post a Comment