Monday, December 15, 2008

I Like Art

OK, OK, so we have been a bit out of touch, but since this endless Cleveland winter looks like it might finally be ending (cancel that, it is snowing again) we are going to try to come out of hibernation. To start things off I thought I would put up this post from some long ago, sunny days of yore. I uploaded all the pix back in December and since there are so many I just couldn't bare not to finally get them up. These are from a beautiful day back in September at the sidewalk chalk festival held by the Cleveland Museum of Art. This is one of our favorite CLE events; I can't wait to enjoy it again this year with Rhodie.Do not eat mice!Pac baby!Oh sunshine, how we pine for you.It's funny cuz' it's true.fuzzy head, chalky feet, extreme cutenessBeautiful Wade Parkchalk versionThe fountain was B's favoriteOne of K's favorites. You can't go wrong with a fish on a bike. It was huge!Our little art critic.She has a taste for chalk.And a feel for grass Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

Emily M said...

A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle. I love it. What a fun thing. Call me some time!

Melody said...

I love the rainbow, the fish, the black building in front of the bright blue sky, the tiger bird on a branch and all of it. I want to come out for this festival this summer. Do you think that's possible?
Such a fun post. Bare feet!! It makes me almost cry to think that we will get to have bare feet again soon.

Camilla Millar said...

I also liked the rainbow. . . . simple, but effective.