Thursday, April 9, 2009
new post!
Even though we have been MIA again for the past few months, I know better than to try to catch up. Instead, I will just put up my top four pix from tha time then get Basil to come and tell you what has been going on more recently. We have been having so much fun around here and have lots of exciting plans and news about the future (more on that later. no, it's not a pregnancy. . . yet).
In the meantime, the wonderkid turned one. Unfortunately, we were all sick for her birthday so our celebrations were more about blowing noses rather than candles. It was a real gift just to stay home, snuggle, and sleep as much as we could.
We loved being back West for Christmas and just couldn't get enough of all our wonderful family and friends as always. We can't wait for more fun times with all of you in the future. Sis-in-law Sharon took the pix below for us. Just look at that darling mug! I just can't imagine how Baskey and I got such a sly little minx.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, what great pictures of all of you! Everybody (even Basil) looks cute. Enjoyed the dizzy baby video. Glad it didn't end with vertigo and barfing--just a bit of reeling and bumping into walls. Darling child.
I am so excited to see what a big girl Rhoda is. She and Will would have a ball together-- spinning and making faces. I can't believe her coquettish little faces. Where did she learn that? I can guess. :) We miss you guys so much.
so cute! I can't believe how quickly they grow up! Jackson is almost one! you wanna come to his party? Are you going to be in Utah at all? We are actually living in Boise for the summer, but we will be back for another year of school. how are you?
Post a Comment