Thursday, April 9, 2009

Winter Birthdays Can be Fun.

by Basil. So Kristen had a birthday. I know you are all clamoring, "Basil, why didn't you tell us?" Well, I'll tell you why. I wanted her all to myself (although I did have to share her with Rhoda). We took Rhoda down to Wade Oval which, for any simpleton who doesn't know, is some kind of oval watery thing. Heck, let's be honest, I don't know what it is either. It is just out in front of the Art Museum. Rhoda got her first chance to play in snow (which she loved and we enjoyed playing with her).
She also had her first chance to try her walking skills outside in Cleveland. Yes, I know you are saying "you overprotective, tyrannical parents." In my defense, I'll just say that it is wet and cold and miserable outside in winter Cleveland and there isn't even anywhere to snowboard to make up for it.
We also took Rhoda to Legacy village. For all of you simpletons who don't know it is some kind of outdoor mall thingie with weird ice sculptures in the winter (hence the cute pic below of Rhoda and Kit). Last and definitely least, a picture of me at Wade Oval. Kit likes it because of the hot 'stache. Come on. Admit it. You are jealous.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Very lovely pic of Kit and Rhoda on the Legacy throne with hot-'stache pic of Basil coming a close second for favorites on this post. Thanks for getting a picture of that cool spiral church in pic one, also. The churches in Cleveland are so interesting architecturally.

Emily M said...

I love the hot 'stache and the hot mama. I also love the cold baby.