Above you can see Shannon, Adam, Rhoda, and Joshua. Notably absent? Kit and Basil. That is because Kit was taking the picture and I was doing an acting internship (which for those of you who don't know involves carrying two-thirds of the load of an intern and seeing if you survive. Unfortunately, I survived).
Thursday, April 9, 2009
California Dreamin'
by Basil.
Rhoda and Kit had a great time with Shannon and the boys in Irvine. Don't think for a second that Rhoda got a break from her strenous videogame routine. Here is Rhoda practicing with Joshua. She grew very found of the two boys and they provided protection (which, let's face it, Rhoda needed). I would have paid bodyguards, but these guys volunteered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That last picture caption made me do a double take. That is so funny that the Rhodas share middle names with my girls!
Two cute Rhodas. That is an odd coincidence Sharon!
My favorite of these is Rhoda looking so intent on the videogame challenge. A natural.
I love the picture of Rhoda at the ocean. She is unbelievably adorable. I can only imagine the reaction of the paparazzi-- it's a good thing you found those body guards for her. And what a lovely time with the aunties. So fun.
Post a Comment