(by Kit)
I supose it is about time to tell about the rest of Rhoda's and my trip to the sunshine state. After our visit with the maternal relations we met up with Basil's family on Coranado island for some sun filled, fun filled familial bliss. Rhodie loved getting to know her cousins better on walks around the island.
Rhodie couldn't wait to get to the sand. She was a baby obsessed.
Here is a veiw of the famous Hotel Coranado where some like it hot was filmed. It is also where Richard's conference was held.
The cutest little beach bum ever.
Another highlight was a surry ride with silly uncles Charles and James, Aunt Janet, cousins Katie and Adele, and our friend Britany.

The girls loved the views and expecialy ringing the bell. Seaguls and shoppers, and tourists better hurry, when we take you out in our surry. 
Of all our adventures the best part was just being with family that we love so much.
1 comment:
Now that is the cutest little beach bum I've ever seen! I love your pictures and commentary Kit. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment