Lately, I have been trying to remember to write down some of the cute or silly things the girls say and do so that I can keep their baby books updated. Since Basil doesn't have a baby book, I decided to share this story here. The other night I had gone to bed at 11 pm and was snoozing away when B came in to go to bed at 12. He proceeded to wake me up in order to tell me that we need to start getting to bed earlier.

Yup, that's my man.
("poke, poke, poke, poke, poke"-Jeppesen joke)
1 comment:
Sounds like my little Brandon. When he was 4 or 5 I remember him coming into my room in the middle of the night where he proudly woke me up to tell me that he had just gone to the bathroom but didn't flush so he wouldn't wake me up. :)
Post a Comment