
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is one of our favorite holidays. We love family, food, and fall. And this year we are especially thankful for baby girl. We will be spending the holiday with our adopted family The Aanderuds, in Detritus . . . oops, I mean Detroit. We are very excited for a fun weekend which could get even more exciting if Baby Joren Aanderud decides to make his appearance a little early.
We received something else to be thankful this morning when a surprise package arrived from the Andersons, a cookie basket celebrating the girl baby. It was a real treat and we've been enjoying the

cookies as a pre-thanksgiving feast.

4 comments:
Yay! Love it! Thanks for posting and taking pictures! We love them.
Oh - by the way - I LOVE that darling Thanksgiving hanging. I'm guessing you made it. You are very talented!
Yummy! And looking sexy...
That wall hanging is SO cute! Did you make it? I want one too. Will you teach me?
We love the pictures of your baby. She is beatiful.
We are so glad we are together this Thanksgiving.
:)
Post a Comment