Well, somehow our camara lost all the data from Kit's trip to Utah last month but fortunetly Dawn sent copys of her pictures from the baby shower.
I had some "help" from the kids to open presents.
It was so cool to have all my best childhood friends there. - Debbie, Julie, me, Christine, and Jamie. Oh it feels so fine to be a 14th ward girl!
My Anderson sisters ,Janet and Sharon, are so sweet and great examples on how to make darling daughters. We can't wait for our baby to join these two adorable gals.
I had some "help" from the kids to open presents.
It was so cool to have all my best childhood friends there. - Debbie, Julie, me, Christine, and Jamie. Oh it feels so fine to be a 14th ward girl!

Adele and Katie
I love this photo of me with my two moms. These are the women I am striving to become like. I love them both so much!
My beautiful sisters planned the shower. Ah, "sisters, that are friends, that are sister friends."
This shower reminded me again just how lucky I am to have so many incredible, inspiring women in my life to admire, love, and laugh with! I felt so comfortable and suported by every woman there. I am truly blessed to have been able to share my life with these ladies and I could not be more thrilled that they will all be in Rhodie's life to love and guide her. I can not think of a better gift for my baby.
2 comments:
What a wonderful family!
A very clever title for your post. How fun! I am glad that all those gals made it (and a little jealous that I didn't). I am getting very excited for little Rhodie's arrival!
Post a Comment