SOOOO cute!! Thank you so much for posting pics! I have been missing these little girls and wondering what Lindyl looks like now. They are both so beautiful! We miss you guys!
Oh cute! Yes please.. more pictures. I am dying to see these girlies and hear all about everything. Joren wore his new shirt from you again today. Every day that passes I feel terrible that I have not put together some adorable thoughtful package for you to thank you for your awesome gifts. A little wooden baby for my FHE board? So thoughtful! thank you so much! Seriously, you know me to a T. I love the nursing cover so much. I would not have made one and I would not have bought one and I would never know what I would have been missing. It is so awesome. I sure miss you! Love, Mel
2 comments:
SOOOO cute!! Thank you so much for posting pics! I have been missing these little girls and wondering what Lindyl looks like now. They are both so beautiful! We miss you guys!
Oh cute!
Yes please.. more pictures. I am dying to see these girlies and hear all about everything.
Joren wore his new shirt from you again today. Every day that passes I feel terrible that I have not put together some adorable thoughtful package for you to thank you for your awesome gifts. A little wooden baby for my FHE board? So thoughtful! thank you so much! Seriously, you know me to a T. I love the nursing cover so much. I would not have made one and I would not have bought one and I would never know what I would have been missing. It is so awesome. I sure miss you!
Love,
Mel
Post a Comment